To rejoice the wealthy historical past of Frankenmuth Insurance coverage, we’re difficult you to a trivia recreation of “Which is older?” Are you able to guess if these well-known landmarks, merchandise, and occasions are older or newer than Frankenmuth Insurance coverage? Trace: Our founding came about over 150 years in the past.
1. Which is older: Frankenmuth Insurance coverage or Arlington Nationwide Cemetery?
Arlington Nationwide Cemetery. The cemetery was established in 1864 in Arlington, Virginia, throughout the Civil Warfare, on land previously owned by the household of Robert E. Lee.
2. Which is older: Frankenmuth Insurance coverage or the Kentucky Derby?
Frankenmuth Insurance coverage. The primary working of the Kentucky Derby was in 1875 (the winner: Aristides).
3. Which is older: Frankenmuth Insurance coverage or cotton sweet?
Frankenmuth Insurance coverage. Cotton sweet was invented in 1897 in Nashville, Tennessee, by John C. Wharton, a sweet maker and William Morrison, a dentist. (Apparently making an attempt to herald new enterprise!)
4. Which is older: Frankenmuth Insurance coverage or the College of North Carolina at Chapel Hill?
The College of North Carolina. UNC at Chapel Hill is the oldest state college within the U.S., established in 1789.
5. Which is older: Frankenmuth Insurance coverage or the phone?
Frankenmuth Insurance coverage. The well-known first phone name from Alexander Graham Bell to his assistant, Thomas Watson, came about in 1876. So when Frankenmuth Insurance coverage first opened in 1868, nobody was calling up their agent to file a declare.
6. Which is older: Frankenmuth Insurance coverage or the submarine (the boat, not the sandwich)?
The submarine. The primary use of submarines in conflict occurred in 1864 by the Confederacy, in opposition to a Union blockade of Charleston, South Carolina.
7. Which is older: Frankenmuth Insurance coverage or the ice cream cone?
Frankenmuth Insurance coverage. The patent for the ice cream cone was granted to Hoboken pushcart vendor Italo Marchiony in 1903. It was launched to a wider viewers on the World’s Honest in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1904.
8. Which occurred first: Frankenmuth Insurance coverage’s first auto insurance coverage insurance policies or the primary Indianapolis 500?
The Indianapolis 500, which started in 1911. The Frankenmuth Mutual Auto Insurance coverage Firm, which might later merge with the Frankenmuth Mutual Hearth Insurance coverage Firm to change into right now’s Frankenmuth Insurance coverage, issued its first auto insurance policies in 1922.
9. Which is older, Frankenmuth Insurance coverage or the Statue of Liberty?
Frankenmuth Insurance coverage. The Statue of Liberty was designed and in-built France, then shipped in items to America in 1885. It was reassembled on its pedestal and devoted by President Grover Cleveland in 1886.
So, how did you do? If you want solutions about insurance coverage, and never simply trivia, we’re right here. Our native, unbiased brokers are insurance coverage specialists and may information you to the protection you want. It’s what we’ve been doing for over 150 years.